We are giving our App code away for free!
Would you like your own Aboriginal language app for the iPad, iPhone or Touch? Your language app can look like Ojibway – People and Language iPhone app
Build your own iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Language App with our code.
We are pleased to announce our new initiative to help strengthen all the First Nations and Indigenous languages around the world. Our goal is to provide each community with pre-written code enabling them to create their own language App. First Nations communities, students, teachers, and members can access our Ojibway Language App as a free download template to allow them to create their own language App for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
We are giving away our software code!
Download, share and distribute our Ojibway Language App version 1.1 software code. Create a universal App in 5 very simple steps.
- Download our new OjibwayMapApril2013.zip file (old zip file: version1 Source Code Zip File)
- Install Apple Xcode (Free download for Mac Computers)
- Replace the Ojibway Audio files, pictures, and titles with your own files
- Rename the App to your language
- Upload the App to iTunes using your developer account.
- Call or email us if you have any questions.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact us directly at email@example.com